ROI. ROI. ROI
It’s the acronym that most marketers seek and dread, more so when talking about developing co-marketing programs whose main goal might not always be to generate direct revenue. Offering real value to partners while keeping in sync with key business indicators can be tricky.
At Gorilla we have extensive experience implementing global co-marketing initiatives that reinforce partner engagement and lead generation initiatives. The landscape keeps evolving though, as ambitious partner programs need to be aligned with new purchase decision making models and the growing complexity of the Channel.
How to be successful and deploy a solid co-marketing program today? These are the 5 golden rules to get you started:
- Channel Marketing Automation. An integrated channel marketing platform allows for partners to run lead generation activities efficiently and lets the vendor streamline operations and improve channel performance.
- Channel Marketing Concierge. The do-it-yourself approach might not always be the smartest option. Having a dedicated channel concierge manager can improve lead qualification, sales support and overall channel health.
- Partner relationship Management (PRM). Your Partner Portal is your front window, do not underestimate the power of the portal when it comes to partner recruitment and loyalty.
- Global Program Management. One brand to rule them all. Having a single point of contact for both partners and the vendor simplifies the process and offers a better user experience.
- Measurement and Reporting. Measure and repeat success, promote best practices across regions.
Questions? Contact us for more information about Co-Marketing and Concierge programs, we are always one phone call away.