Reach more customers and sell more through synergistic partnerships.
Focusing sales efforts on just the hierarchy within the Information Technology industry is no longer enough. Today’s purchasing dynamics are much more complex. Line-of-business management is more heavily involved. Purchasing decisions also rely on input from multiple sources—outside advisors, technical and management consulting firms, vertical business consultants, internet research and complementary software vendors.
That’s why selling just part of a solution is no longer enough. While you may have a well defined value proposition, you need to be part of a comprehensive solution offering that delivers the benefits your customers want. To achieve that, you need to partner with complementary vendor partners for your mutual benefit. While you help them expand their customer footprint and open new markets, they help you extend the reach of your brand and generate new revenue.
The Gorilla Solution
More than a decade ago, we pioneered one of the world’s first Partner-to-Partner (P2P) Ecosystems—the wildly successful IBM ValueNet Initiative. Since then, we’ve gone on to repeat that success, time and time again.
Using the proprietary partner-search-and-matching algorithm in our partner ecosystem toolkit, we can identify unique, unexpected and highly scalable partner-to-partner matches that provide outstanding opportunities for growth and profitability.
With more than half of all channel deals delivered by multiple providers, it’s a business model you need to leverage. Our model works because of our extensive experience, proven ecosystem toolkit and structured methodology that benchmarks progress to Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Let us show you what we can do for you.
The Gorilla P2P Ecosystem process.
- Develop a customer-solution strategy.
- Segment and profile partners using up to 300 variables.
- Classify all the possible partner opportunities.
- Analyze the data through our Partner Matching Software.
- Identify the most strategic/productive opportunities.
- Develop go-to-market plans.
- Define optimum value. propositions and industry plays
- Create forecasts, close the loop, and finalize deals.
- Measure and track KPIs.
The Gorilla Benefits
- Get proven results. We pioneered P2P ecosystems with IBM, achieving a very high annual growth rate in new green-field revenue.
- Scale to any volume. Once a pilot program is defined, our workflow and software infrastructure rapidly scales, worldwide if needed.
- See real-time results. Our online, real-time reporting system integrates with your sales CRM and gives you up-to-the-minute visibility of all your partner ecosystem teams.