Job title: Business Development Manager (BDM)/ Regional Solution Specialist (RSS)
Location: Atlanta GA
Format: This is a W2 position with benefits included
Working hours: 8:00 am -5:00 pm, Mon-Fri
Gorilla Corporation, a U.S. Channel Development Agency seeks to hire a Regional Solution Specialist, RSS, to be contracted to VMware Inc. VMware is the industry-leading virtualization software company. The RSS will be a badged VMware employee. And will be expected to gain the necessary product knowledge and VMware certifications in order to perform the responsibilities of a RSS.
This position requires you to work in a fast paced environment, able to communicate to C-level principal(s), well-organized, have a strategic mindset, able to multi-task and prioritize based on daily operational needs.
- Educate prospective customers and channel partners about the VMware business model and sales progression related to vSphere, vSOM, vCloudAir and other products.
- Provide intensive pre-sales technical consulting to Sales staff and prospective clients, participating in online demonstrations of products, conference calls, and site visits with account executives. Document all customer questions to ensure immediate follow-up on all outstanding issues.
- Consult with the account executive during the proposal process to ensure that all technical information and recommendations address customer requirements.
- Support Account Management, Marketing, and customers to ensure newly released features will increase the value of existing installations using a consultative selling approach.
- Train channel partners either through on-line demonstrations or in person training sessions on the technical aspects and market positioning of the solution.
- Establish evaluations of the product. Provide support during the installation. Train the prospect on both the end-user and admin interfaces. Ensure specific business requirements are met using the products.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a Software & licensing role
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Command of consultative selling skills
- Knowledge of Collaboration applications such as MS Office, SharePoint, WebEx, Salesforce DC.
- Valid driver’s license
- Eligible to work in the United States